| Lovie Doves all around! ♥ |
theonewhocouldhave.tumblr.com/ Check out my Tumblr!
Profile: Karin HouName: Karin HouProfile: Karin Hou by pinkyziggy444
Birthday: September 26th (Libra)
Weight: 125 pounds.
Physical Description: Karin’s real hair color is black but depending on the timeline he changes his hair might be different because he wants to be more fashionable. His hair is mostly seen a dark gold color that’s shoulder length with full bangs. His eyes are a almond shape and a chestnut brown color. He wears trendy clothings that’s meant for women. Is he’s not dressed feminine he wears generic clothing that both genders wear. Like jeans and a hoody. He doesn’t wear anything too masculine. He wears eye makeup to enhance his eyes. this includes eyeliner and false eyelashes. He also likes to wear lipstick at times on special occasions. He’s slender and small framed making people not question his gender. He looks like a young teenage girl.
Bad Habits: He eats likes a bird. Is obsessed with being hairless. (This includes sh
1. What they smell like: Chester smells good. He never smells dirty. He wears Old Spice deodorant and washes with whatever soap Niko buys. He personally likes Coast soap. His clothes again, smell like whatever fabric softer Niko buys. (His personal favorite is Bounce) He lost some power when he got married. He no longer decides what to shop for normally. He can also smell like cigarette smoke if he's been smoking or like cooking odors if he's been working in the kitchen of his Art cafe.
2. How they sleep (sleeping position, schedule, etc): Uh--He sleeps on his side mostly. When sleeping alone he sleeps curled up but with Niko he's cuddled with her. But he's on his side while hugging her. If not his side he sleeps on his back. He never sleeps on his belly. Chester isn't the type to stay up all night. He goes to bed around 11-10 pm. He likes his mattress to be firm but with a fluffy pillow.
3. What music they enjoy: Chester is a Musician so he enjoys a large variety of music. Chester plays Jazz and Classical. He also plays Blue Eyed soul and Folk music. He enjoys a lot of songs from the past like the 60s, 70s, and 80s. I can't just pick a few types of music because like I said, Chester likes all tastes of music. Acapella like Barber Shop Quartet are one of his favorites. He's a fan of Cher, Bob Marley, The Bee Gees, The Temptations, ABBA, Donna Summer, Billy Joel ect.
4. How much time they spend getting ready every morning: Chester cares for this looks like a woman. (No sexist joke implied--) He spends as much time on his face, hair and clothes as Niko. Or longer! So maybe 30 minutes and more. He likes to look good. He's not super vain but he likes to keep himself neat and attractive. He thinks he looks better with dark hair. Gotta' keep the Miss's happy ya' know?
5. Their favorite thing to collect: Old records. Again, he loves music and classical music mostly. He also started finding posters of his wife Niko when she was a teenager. He keeps them taped to his wall in his office at home where he keeps all his musical stuff and the stuff from his apartment he didn't want to lose.
7. Religion (if any): He's suppose to be Baptist. He doesn't go to church or anything but he does believe in God.
8. Favorite touristy thing to do when traveling: LMAO! He went to Japan with his wife for their honeymoon. In Japan public affection isn't very liked there. You get stared at even if you talk too loud there. Chester likes to hold hands and cuddle Niko in public. He also likes going to the typical tourist attractions. He is of course willing to learn how to do the right cultural things there. He still never really learned Japanese. Only a few phrases. He likes to act like a typical 'Ginjin' there. Mostly to tease Niko because she blends in very well.
9. Favorite kind of weather: Sunny weather. Summer mostly, he likes the fall too. He doesn't like winter very much. Spring is lovely to him too.
10. A weird/obscure fear insecurity they have: He believes one of his shoulders is lower then the other. He sometimes doesn't buy certain shirts because of it. He thinks his left shoulder looks lower then his right. This also includes some necklaces or anything that might bring attention to his shoulders.